Galli publishes only bodies of work produced in India, regardless of the photographer’s nationality.
- 12 to 20 images is the ideal number for a series. Send images as JPEG files (1200 pixels on the longer side, sRGB, 72 dpi), named in the order you want them to appear (Eg: Your_Name_01.jpg, Your_Name_02.jpg, etc.).
- Please include a description (300-500 words), your bio and website in the email. Captions can be embedded in file metadata or sent as a separate text document.
- Subject of the email should be [Your Name] [Series Name] [Month, Year of Submission].
- Please send only a link to the slideshow/multimedia video for consideration.
- Accepted formats for publication are mp4, avi and mov. HD (720p/1080p) is always better.
- Please ensure you have necessary permissions from the artist/label for background music. Mobygratis is a great place to license music for free.
- Subject of the email should be [Multimedia] [Your Name] [Series Name] [Month, Year of Submission].
Send your submissions to email@example.com.
Photographers retain all rights. Galli does not pay contributors at the moment.
Please note that Galli has limited resources and replying to all submissions isn’t possible. We work closely with selected photographers to edit and prepare their work for publication.